Thread: Jackie Chan's The Tuxedo

1. Jackie Chan's The Tuxedo

I've been waiting for this film to hit in August but it now has been pushed back to October 11th. This looks like a pretty good Chan film (I'm expecting Rush Hour 2 type Chan work, nothing like Drunken Master or Police Story type stuff). Has any one seen the trailer for it yet? The one scene where Chan is dancing on stage and does the splits is so damn funny for some reason.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

Re: Jackie Chan's The Tuxedo

Originally posted by Hot Like Wasabi
    I've been waiting for this film to hit in August but it now has been pushed back to October 11th. This looks like a pretty good Chan film (I'm expecting Rush Hour 2 type Chan work, nothing like Drunken Master or Police Story type stuff). Has any one seen the trailer for it yet? The one scene where Chan is dancing on stage and does the splits is so damn funny for some reason.
    So is this a new Chan flm heading to the theatres or a rerelease? Sounds good anything Jackie Chan is good I even liked Rush Hour.

Korian

3. Re: Re: Jackie Chan's The Tuxedo

Originally posted by Korian

So is this a new Chan flm heading to the theatres or a rerelease? Sounds good anything Jackie Chan is good I even liked Rush Hour.

Korian
    It's a brand new film heading to theaters. It also stars Jennifer Love Hewit and James Brown is even in it! (sorry, I am just a big James Brown fan. I just about flipped out when I saw him in Undercover Brother).
    Geek in the Desert

Re: Re: Re: Jackie Chan's The Tuxedo

It's a brand new film heading to theaters. It also stars Jennifer Love Hewit and James Brown is even in it! (sorry, I am just a big James Brown fan. I just about flipped out when I saw him in Undercover Brother).
    Hmm interesting cast a comedy? I'll see it I wonder who Jennifer Love Hewitt plays a love interest?

5. I talked about Tuxedo a while ago, and it was a summer release at that time, but now it was moved back to October. The trailer looks funny, and it does look better than Rush Hour, or atlease there are no Chris Tucker in it I think Love Hewit plays a partner, for the regular taxi driver Chan, turned special agent by the powers of high tech tux Stunts and fights in the trailer looks interesting, so I will be looking forward it.

Jackie Chan been very busy lately, filming like 4 films: Tuxedo, Highbingers, Titanium Rain and something else. Also long delayed US release of Accidental Spy will be come to video this August.

6. Originally posted by Despair

Jackie Chan been very busy lately, filming like 4 films: Tuxedo, Highbingers, Titanium Rain and something else. Also long delayed US release of Accidental Spy will be come to video this August.
    Shanghai Knights
    Geek in the Desert

7. Yep How could I forget Shanghai Knights Getting old

8. Speak of the devil...!

I just saw a little feature on Jennifer Love Hewitrererrer in The Tuxedo on E! about an hour ago...

Never heard of the film, and of course, I can't wait....

Whatever happened to the Shanghai Noon sequel? I could have sworn I read last year that it was to be released this month or something...

And damn, what are those other movies? Asia-only or are they coming here?

Accidental Spy... nice.

9. No, They still currently shooting SK, and it will probably come out next summer, or spring. Donnie Yen from Iron Monkey, play a main bad guy in it, so I'm looking forward some great fighting between him and Jackie.

HighBingers is HK film, but US company will probably bring it over sometime after its released in HK. I know its a supernatural action/comedy, and its dealing with ghosts in some way. Dont know much else about it, but will do some research, and will post info here.

Titanium Rain is another BIG HK production, and will have huge international cast. Its about time travel, and Jackie plays a Samurai from 14th Century who gets transported into the future, and other time zones. I will also post more info on it, once I get it.

10. Re: Re: Re: Jackie Chan's The Tuxedo

Thats cool, James Brown is the greatest.
    I read an interview with Weird Al Yankovic, and he was on Wheel of Fortune with James Brown and Little Richard. Anyways, Al and Richard were backstage, and James was late. When he came, they quickly got him to do a practice game to make sure he knew how to play. He spun the wheel and was like, "can I buy a vowel?". They said, "no James, you have to buy a consonant first". James says, "ok then, Europe".
    pwned by Ivan