Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transferring pictures from Cell Phone

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata View Post
    Which phone do you have? I wanted the Slvr, but the usb function was blocked off, and you couldn't use Bluetooth to do transfers either. Even the memory card was buried deep underneath the battery, so that if you wanted to do a quick swap or something you couldn't. Lame.
    I have the LG Fusic. They have locked up some features. I can put MP3s on the phone but can't use them as ring tones. If i want to load a ringtone I have to send it to my phone over the internet. There is some wierdness with bluetooth file transfers too, but I never use that so I'm not familiar with it. All the companies castrate their phones to some extent. I've heard Verizon is the worst. The memory card slot on the Slvr is just bad design (like all Motorolas).

Sprint's phone selection is pretty lame right now but if my Fusic had a QVGA screen and was black instead of pearly white I'd be 100% happy with it.

2. Phone is a Motorola V810 (no bluetooth).

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    See if your phone is supported by BitPim. If it is, get a cheap cable off eBay ($70 is retarded--I got a cable for my old phone for about $12 shipped) and use BitPim to pull the files off.
    This option sounds pretty good. Emailing would be great but I believe through my plan I have to have a Easyedge service. Thanks. *-neo

3. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    I've heard Verizon is the worst. The memory card slot on the Slvr is just bad design (like all Motorolas).
    Actualy the Sprint slvr is the slvr l7 or something. Its a totally different model. It has a better screen, and a better camera. But the memory card/ USB cock blocking combo turned me off so much. I figure that its better to have the ability to do what I want with my phone than it to be pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

4. Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero View Post
    Phone is a Motorola V810 (no bluetooth).
    Good luck, buddy.

You'll need to acquire a copy of mobile phone tools and a data cable, then pray the software will actually do what it's supposed to.