Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 100,000 point gamer score threshold broken

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Well, you're always welcome to join in. I'm sure you've got some older games that are missing achievements. I almost got to play Smash TV and Gauntlet co-op last night, but the dude who invited me gave me all of about 10 seconds to respond before he went offline.

I don't think I'll ever get those darn achievements.
    I'll play Smash TV with you. bbobb and I tried, but the ping was horrid halfway around the world. I could even be coerced into getting Gauntlet perhaps.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Well, you're always welcome to join in. I'm sure you've got some older games that are missing achievements. I almost got to play Smash TV and Gauntlet co-op last night, but the dude who invited me gave me all of about 10 seconds to respond before he went offline.

I don't think I'll ever get those darn achievements.
    hit me up for Gauntlet when you want. i'll do it with you.

3. I have Smash TV (and Gauntlet)....

Gauntlet sucks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'll play Smash TV with you. bbobb and I tried, but the ping was horrid halfway around the world. I could even be coerced into getting Gauntlet perhaps.
    We need to try again. I think the problem was my router I was using. I can't figure out how to properly set up NAT and the ports, so it's firewalling shit and running like crap. I noticed the problem on my computer too. So guess I need to get an american router that's in english, as I have no way to figure out all the router shit in Japanese.

For now I'm just plugging it directly into my modem which seems to improve it. Maybe Doom later tonight for me, tomorrow morning for you?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Hell yes.

7. I finished up the online Doom achievements, but I'm game if someone is interested. Still need Smash TV's so drop me a line if someone is up for some. How is Gauntlet's multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Gauntlet sucks.

9. How is Gauntlet?

10. It's Gauntlet.