Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii Friend Code / PS3 Network ID in Ass-Kickin'

Wii Friend Code / PS3 Network ID in Ass-Kickin'

I noticed that fields for the Wii Friend Code and PS3 Network ID were added to the profile page, but neither shows on the Ass-Kickin' theme. Is this already being worked, or is it an oversight?

2. I added the fields but didn't add them to the templates, they show up on profile pages tho

3. [thread hijack since it's related]

I noticed the Evil-Avatar forums has their own XBL leaderboards for their forum members. Any chance of integrating that over here? Makes it a lot easier to keep track of who's who on Live and there'd be no need for a user to manually maintain any sort of master list of gamertags. They also have master lists for Wii Friend Codes and PS3 Network IDs. Just thought it'll be cool to have.

XBOX Live Leaderboard
    PS3/Wii Master Lists.

Or were you already gonna do that?

4. I didn't know they had been added. Do we want them in posts like the Xbox Live tag currently is, or do we want to keep them on the profile page?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    I didn't know they had been added. Do we want them in posts like the Xbox Live tag currently is, or do we want to keep them on the profile page?
    right now I'm pretty content with just having them on profile pages, since I'm not really keen on seeing 5000 "PS3SuxLOL" or "WiiSuxLOL" usernames in every thread I read

That bullshit should be an instant suspension. Please add them to the template.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That bullshit should be an instant suspension. Please add them to the template.
    Seconded.

8. Thirded.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. fourthed?

10. Fifthed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!