Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece

1. I was afraid originally that they were gonna make the thing with robin as part of backstory and get to it later I'm glad everything got resolved to my satisfaction.

Yeah I doubt the 4kids versions shows Robin snapping a guy in half XD

2. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Yeah. I loved the CP9 arc.
    My friend was reading an interview with Oda, and he said he never expected One Piece to go on this long. And that he still has an ending, whenever it happens.
    The Arc after CP9 is a little wierd.

Oh yeah. Funimation has the rights to the anime now. And they are going to be re-releasing the first 100 eps, uncut with new dubbing.And they said they are going to release the ones after that too.
    Best news all day; I knew Funimation had the rights but i didn't know whether they were going to re-release it. The new Funi voices are used in the One Piece Wii game (that is actually pretty good) even all the old bosses are there with their new voices. Pretty cool if you wanna hear the voices. The whole crew all the way up to Franky is in and their voices are very good. <3 Chopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I was afraid originally that they were gonna make the thing with robin as part of backstory and get to it later I'm glad everything got resolved to my satisfaction.

Yeah I doubt the 4kids versions shows Robin snapping a guy in half XD
    Water 7 was fuckin' epic. Thriller Bark is OK but i want it to end so I can see more crew interactions with Brooke as part of the crew. He always has me lol'in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. This is out, and I watched the first 3 episodes last night. Intro's got the Yu Yu Hakusho treatment (Meaning it's the exact same song except in English). Luffy's voice is a little grating but overall the voice acting isn't bad, Zoro's is good. Really isn't much else to say, it's One Piece not butchered.

4. Good to hear I might actually check it out. Which intro did they use because supposedly there's an english version of the first intro but i haven't been able to find it anywhere. There's an english version of Towards the Light which I think was somewhere between Skypea and Alabasta.

EDIT: Here's the one I was talking about:

THAT"S how you fuckin do an english intro.
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 20 May 2008 at 11:54 AM.

5. Krillan's voice was a good choice for Usopp.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Krillan's voice was a good choice for Usopp.
    Yep alot better than the 4kids one but that goes without saying. I like Franky's but from what I heard on the One Piece Wii game he doesn't roll his R's enough.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. I haven't tried the game, is it any good? It's for the Wii so probably not.

8. It's actually pretty fun seriously its a fun little adventure game.

That being said rent it. It's fun but there isn't alot there.

9. The anime is getting back on track they're getting to the final battle with Oz and the Shichibukai dude. Anybody else still watchin?