Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece

1. One Piece

Yosh, alright I'm starting to watch through this series again and since the last One Piece thread got locked cuz noone posted in it since '02 i decided to make a new one. (you can thank me later)

Anyways awesome series so far i've watched through the Alabasta arc and man is this series awesome. Quick question though does anyone know what eps the filler ends cuz i wanna get to the next arc ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Between Arabasta and Skypiea there are a few 2 or 3 episode filler arcs. All in all though it's about maybe 12 episodes, and the filler's not horrible, per se. I'd stick it out and watch it, because the subs aren't coming out any faster, I can tell you that.

After finising Skypiea I've been waiting to see any so I can hoard up new episodes and finally just watch them in a 60 episode or so marathon.

3. Could someone be kind enough to pm me the location of some One Piece?

4. It's no secret that Kaizoku fansubs has been doing them for years now. They're a class act, always subbing only the DVD masters and scrupulously translating every line.

5. and adc-elites for the episodes after kaizoku's releases

6. Kaizokus the best i think by now they have 'till the end of the CP9 arc no one check out wiki if you dont want spoilers though.

Anyone here read the manga btw? I still dont know a good place to get it...
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Kaizoku hasn't even touched Water Seven yet, unfortunately That was Gerusama, another quality sub group, but they've since broken up. They had from 216 to 250 something.

8. These damn fansubbing groups and their politics they need to get their shit together cause once i catch up I'm gonna need my fix...

9. So I started reading the manga and the manga is amazing. I just finished the CP9 arc I cried. This manga is going to go over 1000 chapters though I think. It really doesn't look like there is an end in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    So I started reading the manga and the manga is amazing. I just finished the CP9 arc I cried. This manga is going to go over 1000 chapters though I think. It really doesn't look like there is an end in sight.

Yeah. I loved the CP9 arc.
    My friend was reading an interview with Oda, and he said he never expected One Piece to go on this long. And that he still has an ending, whenever it happens.
    The Arc after CP9 is a little wierd.

Oh yeah. Funimation has the rights to the anime now. And they are going to be re-releasing the first 100 eps, uncut with new dubbing.And they said they are going to release the ones after that too.