Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captain N comes to DVD

1. Captain N comes to DVD

The horror... the horror...

...yeah, I'm probably gonna buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I totally forgot about this show. I'll have to check it out for old times sake.

3. I'm surprised they were able to sync up all the necessary licenses to release this. I wonder if they obtained the music rights, too. I'm gonna be kinda cheesed if the ep where Mother Brain tries to marry Simon Belmont is missing Billy Idol's 'White Wedding'. Yes, I realize how entirely stupid that sentence is.

4. So this complete series is missing the third season? But honestly that's cool with me. I've had the entire series for a while now via a torrent and the third season was pure garbage. They shortened the episodes (I think it aired with one of the Mario cartoons) and they were, believe it or not, about 50x as cheesy as the first 2 seasons.

Of course we'll miss out on Kevin teaming up with Larry Bird & Bo Jackson.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G View Post
    Of course we'll miss out on Kevin teaming up with Larry Bird & Bo Jackson.
    That reminds me of the cartoon w/Jackson, Gretzky, Jordan and someone else.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    That reminds me of the cartoon w/Jackson, Gretzky, Jordan and someone else.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. I loved that show as a kid, but I doubt that it's held up well. Captain N is basically unwatchable now, although there was one musical bit that I hope makes it in (a training session with "I Feel Good!" in it).
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Yeah, I have an old Captain N VHS and that show is crappy now. I loved it back in the day though. That being said, I will probably still pick it up. I suck.

9. The Nintendo Comic System one was better. They took out MegaMan and added a Samus that looked and acted very accurate.

Also, hot.

10. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    Yeah, I have an old Captain N VHS and that show is crappy now. I loved it back in the day though. That being said, I will probably still pick it up. I suck.
    Correction: Captain N ALWAYS sucked. Everyone I know who used to like the series and then they see it in retrospect realize how much it sucks. But to me, I never liked the show in the first place. Their depictions of Simon Belmont and Mega Man always went agaisnt my pre-conceived notions of the character.