Thread: Hey yous guys know whats wrong with my cell phone?

1. Hey yous guys know whats wrong with my cell phone?

Alright, i got a Sanyo MM-8300 and I'm having trouble charging it. When ever I set it to charge it'll charge for like 2 or three minutes then say its done. I've had the phone for about a year now and i wanted to know if its the battery or my phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Sounds like a dead battery. Same thing happened on my 12" PowerBook after about 350 cycles.

3. Thanks bro i'll take in to Radio Shack and get a new battery.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. Save your receipt. It is often the battery, but sometimes the charging circuit in a phone will fail and cause the same issue.

5. Good tip thanks guys.