Picked one of these up today. I visit family fairly often, and I like to take my game systems along, so a decent case is a necissity, and I discovered to my dismay that Samsonite's Gorilla Gear case, advertised as compatible with all current systems, does NOT fit Xbox. The flap will not close securely. So a new case was necessary.

Let me tell you, the G-Pack is just about the best case I've ever seen. It's designed so that once the machine goes in, there's no need to ever take it out. The sides have wide, mesh-covered holes for ventilation, and the bottom/back panel opens to feed cables in. Even nicer, there's a built-in disc rack with room for 16 discs. The material there is a bit rough, but I wouldn't think it would be enough to cause scratching. The unit also features a side pouch for controllers, cables and memory cards (does anyone even have these?). It's designed to fit 2 American style controllers, so you could probably squeeze in 3-4 Type S's, or at least 2 Type S's and the DVD remote.

Overall, I heartily recommend this to anyone interested in taking their Xbox on the road.