Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Photographers? Official

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    going to NYC on the 26th so i'll be adding some more here real soon.
    Hey, go retake that pic of mine Josh quoted, and do it right.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Hey, go retake that pic of mine Josh quoted, and do it right.
    where's it at? (physically)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    where's it at? (physically)
    I think it's on Trinity Place, west side of street, right at the WTC construction area. Near the northeast corner of ground zero, close to Vesey St. to the north and Fulton and Dey streets (to the east). You'll see some stairs going down below at the WTC site on Trinity Place, go down them and you'll be in a big open space leading to the escalators with that sign. That pic was in the open space there.
    Last edited by Scourge; 20 Oct 2007 at 09:41 PM.

4. i'll keep my eye out for it.

still going thru my seattle pics. thought i'd throw a couple up in the meantime.

first two are from Deception Pass.

Click for full size

Click for full size

some random, hot chicks from the game.

Click for full size

and a quick snapshot on the way into the city.

Click for full size

5. only 1 pic of the hot chicks FTL

i do love the first one
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    only 1 pic of the hot chicks FTL

i do love the first one
    long story short. about 99% of the time somebody else was using the camera because i know if i have it on me it'll just hang from my shoulder. this was just an instant where i was "correcting" a problem for someone, saw the chicks and said "HEY!" girls love cameras. i took it and they got all pissed cause they associated flash with taking a pic. i told them i did, showed it to them and we proceeded to drink until the game. my camera was given away again right after the shot. seattle girls are fun.

I like that first one. I would have angeled the camera down a bit more in the last shot, but I always like to cut out the sky, since other people never seem to do it.

Drunk bitches just make me angry these days. A while ago I would have talked about putting things inside them.

8. what's funny is that i don't have any formal photography skills. i just snap off pictures i think will look good and occasionally crop in Photoshop. besides that i love taking out the color and in the case of the 2nd one, i adjusted the brightness/contrast until the sky blended into the trees/bridge in the upper right corner. i REALLY wish i could have gotten more of the needle/city but i was trying to navigate as well. hopefully i'll be moving out there soon anyway.

i have a couple panoramics i stitched together in Photoshop. will the SIMG function break them at all?

probably not. it'll display them in the thread shitty, but they'll look normal when clicked.

10. well lets give it a shot. here's one from Mount Erie. odd that i travel clear across the country and they have a mountain and lake named where i left. 4 or 5 pics.

Click for full size