Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Photographers? Official

1. b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. i need to brush up on my depth of field sometime. i'll usually geta couple good ones when taking off random shots and i always lookk at them and wish i could remember exactly HOW i got it.

3. Dyne, did you have any more New York pics you could put up?

4. actually i have a shit ton from there and Seattle i still need to put up. i "think" i got that WTC spot you wanted but i'm not quite sure since they don;t really let you wander around too much anymore.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    i "think" i got that WTC spot you wanted but i'm not quite sure since they don;t really let you wander around too much anymore.
    Since when? August? That's when I took that picture. I wouldn't think there'd have been some draconian lock down put in effect since then.

6. Nice shots B-Ri

7. thank you bandit.

This picture my teacher would not STFU about, he kept going off on how he loved the DOF, the lighting, positioning, the minor details with the leaves, and how well seperated he is perfectly lit vs the dark background. I couldnt wait till he would shut up.

Click for full size

Once again flickr really drains all the wonderful color that used to exist in this picture.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. more pics i just finished taking for my next photo notebook, im not even half way done, crappp

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

once again uploading destroys detail and color :/
    Last edited by B-Ri; 24 Nov 2007 at 04:20 PM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

9. just took this an hour ago absolutely in love with it

Click for full size

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    once again uploading destroys detail and color :/
    yeah. you're talking about a jpg at 72dpi and 800xwhatever. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT?

Try uploading a zip of your work at full size to megaupload or something and then you won't have to deal with compression.