Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Photographers? Official

1. and another from the Deception Pass beach. 7 pics worth.

Click for full size

2. yep.... so how those pictures coming?

im gonna start hopefully this weekend on my second photo notebook. Hopefully josh hasnt died by then for another critique
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. couple from my NYC trip. many more to come.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

4. Click for full size

Click for full size

5. That last one is really awesome, though I'd crop out the bottom to get rid of the cut-off flag completely. Unfortunately that would remove half the reflection of the other building.

6. i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the one with the bike, LOOOOOOVE it. What was the ISO speed (or compression?) cause it looks a bit grainy for me.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the one with the bike, LOOOOOOVE it. What was the ISO speed (or compression?) cause it looks a bit grainy for me.
    i'll have Vista tell me when i get home.

most of the pics turned out assy and grainy. this trip i bumped the res to 1600 instead of my usual 1200 and most came out that way. camera was set to auto most of the time since i didn't want to be concentrated on my camera with hundreds of people around me.

8. hey b,

2816x2112
    f/3.5
    1/200 second

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    hey b,

2816x2112
    f/3.5
    1/200 second
    wow why was it so damn grainy then? I was figuring you were int he 1000's, how wierd. So you were on auto settings? what kind of settings do you ahve the picture files in? maybe the camera isnt set on fine quality, but a lower quality JPEG.

10. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    wow why was it so damn grainy then? I was figuring you were int he 1000's, how wierd. So you were on auto settings? what kind of settings do you ahve the picture files in? maybe the camera isnt set on fine quality, but a lower quality JPEG.
    like i said, i had changed the camera from 1600x1200 to wide 2816x1584 or 2272x1704. i had also changed it from fine to superfine. kinda pisses me off actually. some could have been a LOT better without all the noise. the ones here i actually cleaned up quickly in Photoshop. 300+ pics