Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Photographers? Official

1. stock lens, i've barely taken 25 total shots with this thing so far. need to get a tripod tomorrow.

2. here's another close one.

Click for full size

i also stitched together 5 shots of my backyard but the file is something crazy like 2000x17000 pixels and 28meg.

i also LOVE how Vista adds tags to photos automatically, putting the f-stop, exposure time, aperture, iso speed and all that in the files metadata.

3. i like, im gonna try going on a picture spree this weekend before i lose my car, body shop wants her monday for sures.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. our deck hockey season started up again, soooo......

Click for full size

5. guess i'l keep posting.

Click for full size

6. Click for full size

7. Click for full size

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    well i'm pretty set on the S3 IS.
    So I'll assume that this is the camera you got? I was just looking into this one myself since my camera is an old hunk of shit. How do you like it so far?

9. as you can probably tell from the pics, i'm loving it. so far it's been a pretty hassle free camera. the options are there for more serious minded folks, but everything here is either on auto or super macro (no other chages).

Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    i also LOVE how Vista adds tags to photos automatically, putting the f-stop, exposure time, aperture, iso speed and all that in the files metadata.
    That is very cool.