Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ANOTHER Brand New Nintendo Wii

1. I am going to make a new ebay account just to screw him over in the auction. SHould I?

2. You should.

3. This is why I support up to 82nd trimester abortions.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

This guy used to be "The Chronicle"

He is a retard.

5. chances are he keeps getting them at the best buy he works at, some one should find out which one that is and just report his ass I doubt his corporate would love to see him doing this.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Wait, he's the chronicle?

7. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    ban pls just for being a douche

Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    Yeah, fuck other people for buying shit.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...t=45009&page=7

8. ARGH!!!!! I didnt get a chance to bid. NEXT TIME THAT SHIT IS MINE! Not really.. Not only will I bid and win the auction, but I'll leave a fucking negative feedback!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    chances are he keeps getting them at the best buy he works at, some one should find out which one that is and just report his ass I doubt his corporate would love to see him doing this.
    Nah. The only time I got one from Best Buy was when we got Wiis the morning I was working. I called someone and they came and got it for me. I got 2 from Toys R' Us and 2 from EB Games.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    ARGH!!!!! I didnt get a chance to bid. NEXT TIME THAT SHIT IS MINE! Not really.. Not only will I bid and win the auction, but I'll leave a fucking negative feedback!
    Guess I won't be posting my auctions here anymore if I get find anymore Wiis since there are douchebags like you running around.

Btw, this one ended at $347+$29.99 shipping which brings it up to $376.99. What owns is the guy paid with his Paypal balance and I have a personal account, so there were no fees. Packaging and shipping is around $15, so I made a nice little profit on this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    Guess I won't be posting my auctions here anymore if I get find anymore Wiis since there are douchebags like you running around.
    Good, but dont stop at auctions, just stop posting all together.