Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ANOTHER Brand New Nintendo Wii

Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    Btw, this one ended at $347+$29.99 shipping which brings it up to $376.99. What owns is the guy paid with his Paypal balance and I have a personal account, so there were no fees. Packaging and shipping is around $15, so I made a nice little profit on this.
    So you essentially stole from your customer on top of him paying $100 over retail. You're a class act.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    ARGH!!!!! I didnt get a chance to bid. NEXT TIME THAT SHIT IS MINE! Not really.. Not only will I bid and win the auction, but I'll leave a fucking negative feedback!
    You're being a complete douchebag.

3. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    Guess I won't be posting my auctions here anymore if I get find anymore Wiis since there are douchebags like you running around.

Btw, this one ended at $347+$29.99 shipping which brings it up to $376.99. What owns is the guy paid with his Paypal balance and I have a personal account, so there were no fees. Packaging and shipping is around $15, so I made a nice little profit on this.
    HAHAHAHA, I'm the doucebag running around? As mentioned by others on this forum, they repeatedly said to offer to TNL members first rather than go straight for eBay. But you didnt take their advice but not only went straight for eBay but even advertised it here. Thats why people dont like you here.

Not going to post your auctions here anymore? Even better for us cuz we wouldnt bid on it anyways. So you're just wasting your time posting it here. I probably wouldnt leave a negative feedback..just waste your time and listing fees

FYI, even if you dont post your auctions here, we have your eBay username and can see when you do post up auctions. So it doesnt take a genius to find out. IRL, I'm not a douchebag but your actions is what brings the douchebag out of me. Yes, I have sold two Wiis myself when it launched but I dont go bragging about it. So keep what you're doing and I'll keep being a douchebag...only to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    You're being a complete douchebag.
    Ouch..that hurt me. I'm going to run to my Wii for comfort
    Last edited by bandit; 06 Feb 2007 at 08:10 AM.

4. How about this trade-off? Aren stops posting his Wii scalping auctions and you stop posting your daily, page dominating hauls of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    IRL, I'm not a douchebag but your actions is what brings the douchebag out of me.
    LOL

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    How about this trade-off? Aren stops posting his Wii scalping auctions and you stop posting your daily, page dominating hauls of shit?
    May be shit to you but is a treasure to me and probably others. Dont like my hauls, dont go to that thread or ignore it..thats what the haul thread is for. Simple. Not my problem that companies send me these things to review and my haul isnt even page dominating..probably the images are.
    Last edited by bandit; 06 Feb 2007 at 08:24 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    How about this trade-off? Aren stops posting his Wii scalping auctions and you stop posting your daily, page dominating hauls of shit?
    Which he gets for free and then turns around and re-sells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. OH SHIT THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!

8. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Which he gets for free and then turns around and re-sells.
    Damn ,K3V, that's worse than that goozex spam thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Dont like my hauls, dont go to that thread or ignore it..thats what the haul thread is for.
    I ignore your page long images as best I can and I've never previously posted a comment regarding them. Why don't you follow your own advice and stay out of eBay threads you don't like instead of setting up fake eBay accounts to sabotage auctions and ruin the reputation of others as online merchants?

9. Seriously Bandit, you should be the last one to talk.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

10. Bandit's a good guy in my experience, he sends out plenty of free stuff (I'm still enjoying his awesome Wii Sports insert). He didn't even ask me to pay shipping, wheras Aren is apparently stealing shipping money from people.