Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: ANOTHER Brand New Nintendo Wii

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I'm not against him investing in a Wii and selling it for money. I'm not against you getting shit for free and selling it for money. Do whatever you want, just don't call him out for making money out of something he's invested in when you make money by scamming companies for review shit that you later hawk on Ebay, TNL, or via game trades. I'm not on your nut-sack (do you have two?), just calling it like I see it.
    I'm not against him (as I did the same when the Wii first came out) but there were TNLers that were looking for Wiis at the time (probably still are) and instead of him helping other TNLers, he put it up on eBay even when it was requested by some users (Yoshi was one IIRC). Secondly I'm not scamming companies. if I was scamming, I would ask for products and run. But I'm not. I'm actually reviewing the products they send. Even the PR company that sent me Maelstrom PC to review, I offered it to TNLers and other gamers if they wanted to review it since I'm not a PC gamer. If I was scamming, i could of sold it on eBay or charged someone for the early copy of it. Did I? No. The PR company even said not to worry about not reviewing it but I still plan on having someone review the game. Majority of items I keep or have around and others I just honestly dont need. Who the hell needs 10 PSP cases or 5 Wii component cables? Majority of the time, they send me multiples without me asking.

2. Bandit > Aren.

Blv.

3. Then eBay the stuff and donate the money to charity. Hold a drawing. Something. Profiting off of review materials is pretty crap.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Then eBay the stuff and donate the money to charity. Hold a drawing. Something. Profiting off of review materials is pretty crap.
    Sell it to TNL'ers first for free + shipping + Paypal fees. Otherwise, calling out Arwen for hawking a Wii and making money at it is just hypocrisy. What both of you do with your stuff is nobody's business but your own. I can't begrudge him for making money off of Wii's and don't care that you make money off of free stuff. If I, or anyone, doesn't want your stuff via here or Ebay, we have the right to choose not to buy it. I think his gloating sucks, and I don't respect him for it, but he's not doing anything wrong.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Then eBay the stuff and donate the money to charity. Hold a drawing. Something. Profiting off of review materials is pretty crap.
    It wouldnt sell on eBay. Tried a raffle and no one really interested. I thought about donating to thrift shop or other places. I'll probably just trade into GS and get like $1 credit for each.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Sell it to TNL'ers first for free + shipping + Paypal fees. Otherwise, calling out Arwen for hawking a Wii and making money at it is just hypocrisy. What both of you do with your stuff is nobody's business but your own. I can't begrudge him for making money off of Wii's and don't care that you make money off of free stuff. If I, or anyone, doesn't want your stuff via here or Ebay, we have the right to choose not to buy it. I think his gloating sucks, and I don't respect him for it, but he's not doing anything wrong.
    Depending on the items, especially old items, I dont mind doing it for free + shipping + fees (if you're generous enough, $2-3 bucks for the hell of it ). All you people had to do was ask. Doesnt hurt right?
    Last edited by bandit; 06 Feb 2007 at 04:16 PM.