Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3444464748495052 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghostbusters 3

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Do you think your view of Notegon being funny may be influenced by your penis, kind of like Dane Cook?
    No.

Was that even addressed to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. It can be
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

If it upsets you, then doc's post is aimed at you

I think that qualifies as a breakthrough.

5. Comic Book Girl 19 has just become terrible. Her channel a few years back used to be interesting, had some insightful shit to say, then she got popular and I don't know, maybe her head swelled to the size of jupiter. She talks about shit now like she's a definitive authority on crap and half the time doesn't even know what the fuck she's talking about.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I didn't take that away from the video but ok. Maybe thete are cultural signals that southern people are not aware of. I think she is from ms, al, or fl

7. I wasn't referencing that particular video with that (although slightly she loves to comment about how much she hates CG but has no clue what's cg, what's practical, ) it was more in reference to where things have gone over the last few years.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I guess we're doing this.

Well, this was pretty mediocre. People that say it is as good as gb2 shouldn't share their opinions. They've obviously contracted some kind of brain rot.

I'd rank it somewhere between ghostbusters extreme and those weird stand alone Slimer comics.

There are good parts. I liked the intro before the logo. And the middle was ok.

But for the most part it was poorly writtem. Poorly put together. Build up was poor. Ghost fights lacked weight.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    it was poorly writtem.
    Do tell.