Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8999101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,027 of 1027

Thread: Official Wii VC Thread: The Sequel

1. No, Breath of Fire had a genuinely horrendous encounter rate if I recall.

2. Breath of Fire II has aged poorly. It's only good because it used to be better than the first. Now it's not. After Evangelion contaminated videogames in 199X, it was hard to care that THE SIMILAR TO ROMAN CATHOLIC GOD YORE PRAYING TO IS RILLY THE BADD GUY!!Z! I think BoF had the same thing, though it was more the 80's animé "everyone i love is dead now!" sort of way.
    Breath of Fire III was only long because of random encounters. If it wasn't so retarded in that and if not for the fucking deadly fuck ass desert, it'd would be top ten in actually holding up for 10 years. It's one of those games that look better today than it used to.
    Also, shut up, BoF IV was when they finally got everything right. It wasn't awesome or anything, it just had a lot of character. It was also freaking beautiful, and it brought everything to the beginning of BoF I. It was actually every kind of awesome there ever was. Also, Ershin.
    Donk

3. Wow, I totally forgot Capcom even released VC games, UN Squadron plz. *-neo

4. can you save gamecube games on to sd cards or no?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. I don't think so B-Ri. I'm pretty sure you have to use the GC memory cards. There are two slots for them on the top edge of the Wii right near the GC controller ports.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    can you save gamecube games on to sd cards or no?
    Nope. I think you can backup gamecube saves onto the SD card, but you can't save directly. Kinda like how you can backup PS1 saves onto a PS2 memory card.

What really pisses me off is that you can't use the classic controller with Gamecube games. Megaman X collection would kick ass with that thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. It's time! It's time for a new Wii VC Thread! Someone who isn't me, please make one.