Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii VC Thread: The Sequel

1. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    I havent touched zelda, mario 64, or mario kart 64 since the day we bought them.
    Then why did you buy them?

2. Too bad, the old one was finally starting to level off into not retarded.
    I don't play consoles except VC anymore.
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    Then why did you buy them?
    My sister plays them all, i mean it is her Wii.

4. It'd be cool if Lost Levels was released on VC in NA. I can dream.

I'm also looking forward to Kid Icarus as it is one of the few major NES games I never played.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 07 Feb 2007 at 04:34 AM.

5. Yeah, Lost Levels is a bit of a problem... they probably won't release the original version because of their b.s. no imports policy, but they also might not release the SNES version (Super Mario All-Stars) because they want people to buy the other 3 games individually. Maybe they'll release it, but force you to buy the NES games first, or something. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. If they release SM All star, they would probably charge more points for it (maybe double). They probably won't though.

7. I'm sure they will release it once the individual games have run their course in sales. It sure it shitty but at least we can get the Lost Levels.

8. They really need to add online play, I wanna play people online at bomberman 93 or compare high scores with alien crush.

I wonder if they'll ever put out maybe some duo/TG-16 cd games out on it, cause there were a TON of those I missed.

Right now my wishlist for VC is
    Bloody Wolf (TG-16)
    Snatcher
    shadowrun(Gen)
    Dragon warrior
    Mother/earthbound

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    I wonder if they'll ever put out maybe some duo/TG-16 cd games out on it, cause there were a TON of those I missed.
    That will never happen. The Wii only has 512 MB of internal flash memory for starters. Most Duo cd games utilize the entire disc due to redbook audio. And I cant see Nintendo or NEC/Hudson putting any effort into compressing the cd images let alone an emulator that could work with the compressed images.

10. Quote Originally Posted by torgo View Post
    That will never happen. The Wii only has 512 MB of internal flash memory for starters. Most Duo cd games utilize the entire disc due to redbook audio. And I cant see Nintendo or NEC/Hudson putting any effort into compressing the cd images let alone an emulator that could work with the compressed images.
    mp3