Page 1 of 33 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

1. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Looks like the title and some new screens of Naughty Dog's previously unnamed jungle game for the PS3 have been leaked. Now known (unofficially) as "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune." New shots:

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

(trolling for the sake of trolling will be carded.)
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. kind of looks like the original PoP/Abes/Heart of Darkness/Out of this World/Flashback style of game on steroids.

color me interested.

3. Looks good, port it to 360 pls.

4. For a second there, the title had me thinking of a new Uncharted Waters game.

I can't wait for the trite story of why there's an asshole with a baseball shirt wandering around in the jungle.

6. i like the sense of scale, the lighting, and environment of the first shot a lot. i wish the rock on the left side was a bit smoother though.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

If there's a Predator hidden somewhere in there, I'd buy a PS3.

8. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    i like the sense of scale, the lighting, and environment of the first shot a lot. i wish the rock on the left side was a bit smoother though.
    you know, the rock stuck out to me as well. this isnt just a "bash ps3" comment because if this was on the 360 i woudl say the same, but why things still look angular in this day and age is beyond me. its not like the screen is littered with characters or has a large draw distance. then again, its not finished, but ill assume the look is final.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If there's a Predator hidden somewhere in there, I'd buy a PS3.
    i'll bring 'ol painless.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I can't wait for the trite story of why there's an asshole with a baseball shirt wandering around in the jungle.
    Hah. I do agree that the narrative will probably be severely lacking (the title itself is already cliche as all hell). If the gameplay is there, though, and hearkens back to games like the ones Dyne mentioned, with a mix of Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones (c'mon, Yoshi), I'm in.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.