Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball 2k7 (360)

1. Major League Baseball 2k7 (360)

So the game is out tomorrow, and I want to get an idea of how many people are interested in playing.

Settings are:
    • Number of Players: 8 for now (Would like to have 16+)
    • Playoff Teams: 4 (will go up if more join)
    • Round Interval: 3 days (one game every 3 days)
    • Length: 24 games (doesn't count playoffs)
    • Playoffs: Best of 3
    • Flexible Schedule: On
    • Difficulty: All-Star
    • Innings: 9
    • Injuries: On
    • Trading: On

The basic rules (will be refined later) are:
    • League starts on March 8 and goes for 3 months (or less if that's what people want).
    • 2-3 games per week (we can decide this before we get started).
    • It's up to you and the person you're playing against to schedule a time when you both can play.
    • Games will be 9 innings.
    • Difficulty will be the middle difficulty.
    • Batting style will be classic unless both players agree to use swing stick (if it's not individually selectable).
    • There will be half as many playoff teams as there are teams in the league.
    • One person to a team (not sure if this is a given or not).
    • If you miss 3 games in a row, you're dropped (special circumstances excepted, eg. vacation, 360 dies, etc).
    • Play the game as baseball is played. Any cheats, exploits, or other general lameness is disallowed.
    • You must have your headset hooked up.
    • Trade rules are up for debate.

If you're interested in playing, make a post with which team you want. If for some reason you decide not to participate or get the game, send me a pm, and I'll remove you so that someone else can pick that team.

National League
    Atlanta Braves
    Florida Marlins
    New York Mets
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Washington Nationals
    Chicago Cubs - Prince Planet
    Cincinnati Reds - Xeno G
    Houston Astros
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Pittsburgh Pirates
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    Colorado Rockies
    Los Angeles Dodgers - magnifiedplaid
    San Diego Padres
    San Francisco Giants

American League
    Baltimore Orioles
    Boston Red Sox - CybrGamr
    New York Yankees - SpoDaddy
    Tampa Bay Devil Rays
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Chicago White Sox
    Cleveland Indians
    Detroit Tigers
    Kansas City Royals
    Minnesota Twins
    Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
    Oakland Athletics
    Seattle Mariners - Joust Williams
    Texas Rangers - Schlep
    Last edited by Schlep; 28 Feb 2007 at 07:20 PM.

2. I'll be the Mariners

3. Yankees plz

4. If you still have room I would like to participate. I will take the Red Sox.

--------------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (XBox 360), Civilization IV (PC)
    --------------------------------------

5. If I can afford to pick this up before the 7th I'll take the Reds.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. I'll be the Dodgers if I can pick up the game by then.

EDIT - Keep the Dodgers set aside for me, and if I don't pick up the game by the fifth I'll let you know.

7. Added the settings in. If you guys want any changes (eg. no injuries, no trades), say so. We're 2 short right now, assuming everyone who's posted gets the game and wants to play. I'd like to see 16 people in the league, if at all possible.

8. OK, I picked this game up today and I am going to re-subscribe to Xbox Live ASAP. I have to say though, that I'm probably going to come in last place, because I suck at this game so far. I can't hit the ball worth a damn...LOL.

9. Schlep, I'll let you know ASAP if I can join. I'm going on my Honeymoon for 10 days starting the first week of April, so I won't be available to play then. I also have to re-up my Live account, so I have to straighten out my finances (because of said honeymoon.) Anyway, I'll let you guys know in a couple of days.

10. My finances are in order and I'll definitely be picking this up next week. Now I just need to run some cat-5 cable down the stairs to my 360.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in