Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Odin Sphere

1. The character animation is kind of weird, like marionettes, but I kind of like it. Now to cross my fingers that the gameplay is good.

James

2. If only the Dracula X remake looked like THIS instead of assy 3D.

3. The game's been dated for release on May 29th here in the States. Still so many good PS2 releases.

4. Oh shit... I completely missed this. When's the Japanese release date?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Oh shit... I completely missed this. When's the Japanese release date?
    I think just a week beforehand.

6. So the same week as the new Osu?

Well I know which game I'll be getting then.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. http://p211.ezboard.com/Dated-and-Ye...picID=13.topic
    ODIN SPHERE’S SPHERE OF INFLUENCE GROWS:
    WORLDWIDE RELEASE & BILINGUAL OPTION ANNOUNCED!

IRVINE, CALIFORNIA — APRIL 17, 2007 — Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, Atlus unleashes a wave of new information about Odin Sphere, the impressive-looking action-adventure game designed exclusively for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. You won’t have to wait much longer to get your mitts on this one; the game’s release date has finally been set—May 22nd! That’s right, Odin Sphere is shipping in the US hot on the heels of the May 17th release of its Japanese counterpart! With pre-sales in Japan exceeding even the highest expectations, this title is sure to be a chart-topper here as well, so get your pre-orders in today!

And that’s not all! Atlus has spared no expense on the localization. Odin Sphere offers players their choice of fully voiced dialogue: English or the original Japanese! Lose yourself in this intricately spun tale, performed by some of Japan’s top voice talent and brought to life by an impressive English voice cast! Sure to appeal to both casual and hardcore gamers, the game also offers a variety of difficulty levels. Featuring over 40 hours of gameplay, five playable characters and beautiful hand-drawn artwork, Odin Sphere is an epic tale of power, loss, and love that you won’t want to miss!
    Not even a week's difference.

8. Fuck I may have to get this considering I haven't touched my PS2 in ages.

9. atlus-chan, wo ai ni.
    Donk

10. 日本語を使わないでよ。