Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: Toy Story 3

1. The thing with Incredibles is that it did very well, but it never inspired the multimedia empire that, say, Toy Story did. It was geared a tad more towards grown-up sensibilities, and it always came across as Pixar's odd, red-headed stepchild (I don't even know what that means, but you know what I mean). It's obvious that no one at Disney is kicking down Pixar's door to make a sequel, so the fact that they are actually making one so long after the fact says to me that they're doing so as a labor of love and because they actually have a good story worth telling; it's not just another lame attempt to build a "franchise." But yeah, overall I wish Pixar would start getting picky again. They've really watered-down their once-infallible rep.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. There was nowhere to go with The Incredibles after the first one, the plot resolved and there's not much of a serial element to it (despite superheroes).

3. The defeat of Syndrome by Super Heroes brings the idea of super heroics en vogue. As with all Super Heroes, this will create Super Villains. The Incredibles save the day again and decide it is too dangerous for them to stay active.

4. So Kick Ass 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!