Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Story 3

1. New info ...

Quote Originally Posted by IESB.net
    Beetlejuice Cast in Toy Story 3! Written by Robert Sanchez
    Sunday, 24 August 2008 IESB has new voice talent confirmation for the upcoming installment of the Toy Story franchise!

Not much is known about Toy Story 3 with the exception of a short synopsis given to the Wall Street Journal earlier this year: “Woody the cowboy and his toy-box friends are dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, leaves for college.”

It has also been revealed that Barbie and Ken would also be featured in the movie.

Jodi Benson best known for the voice of Ariel in Disney's Little Mermaid franchise revealed to the IESB this weekend during an interview on Santa Catalina Island for the release of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning that she is returning to the Toy Story franchise to voice Barbie. You may recall, she voiced Tour Guide Barbie and Barbie on Backpack in the second film.

But what's Barbie without Ken?!

Benson also revealed to the IESB that her Barbie will be cuddling up to none other than Beetlejuice himself, Michael Keaton, as Ken in the new film.

Keaton worked with Pixar previously voicing Chick Hicks in 2006's CARS.

Also, because I know you are all wondering, she says that Barbie and Ken do not kiss...but they do embrace.

Toy Story 3 is set to release June 18, 2010.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. "Also, because I know you are all wondering, she says that Barbie and Ken do not kiss...but they do embrace."

Hey man, i'll settle for an embrace as long as both are in the movie!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. I couldn't careless if both are in the movie, or if they kiss/embrace.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I couldn't careless if both are in the movie, or if they kiss/embrace.
    THEN DON'T SEE IT!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Clash! View Post
    THEN DON'T SEE IT!
    See the movie's focus isn't about Barbie and Ken, and the two genital less wonders getting it on. Well at least it better not be, because IMHO Woody, Buzz, Jesse, etc are much more important characters than Barbie and Ken. So how about some info on what's important and less info on shit we shouldn't care about.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    See the movie's focus isn't about Barbie and Ken, and the two genital less wonders getting it on. Well at least it better not be, because IMHO Woody, Buzz, Jesse, etc are much more important characters than Barbie and Ken. So how about some info on what's important and less info on shit we shouldn't care about.
    I guess its unfair to assume my extreme sarcasm would catch on since I don't post here frequently anymore.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. For a minute, I thought they meant the other Beetlejuice, the one with a head the size of a grapefruit. I'm disappointed.

8. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. SOOOOOO EXCITED
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. sucks they disabled embedding. Oh well ...
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.