Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'My New Favorite Cookie' or TNLs Official food variations thread

1. 'My New Favorite Cookie' or TNLs Official food variations thread

Every Year we start to get those great variants of old food products. Jalapeno Cheese-Its, Vanilla Coke, Blazin Buffalo Goldfish, etc

Figured we could share the goods and bads of these variant products, and discuss new products and product changes as well

Here's my new favorite this year so far CHIPS AHOY PEANUT BUTTER CHUNKY

These things, I figured would taste like your standard PB cookie, but man oh man the chocolate chunks and the Chips Ahoy Batter make these amazing. Ate a whole package in 2 days

OTOH,

Here's a big loser for me. Hershey's sweet & salty granola bars.

even the name is a turn off. these things are terrible. I tried 2 different flavors the Hersheys w/ pretzels and the Reese w/ PB. The hersheys were a little more bearable, but im about to throw all of them away.

2. TOTY.

The new Combos line extension, the Zesty Salsa, are fucking awesome. I have only found them in Michigan so far, so if they are regional only, I will cry. Even combos.com doesn't mention them.

Clamato tortilla chips. Even better than the Combos.

Want to try the Pringles 'Fancy n shit' line. Pringles in a bag is weird, but szechuan BBQ on a rice pringle sounds good. The fat content is murder so I bet they are amazing.

Cheez-It STIX, another product I can't find on the manufacturer's website. Essentially really thin and small stick cheezits. I ate the entire box on the way home from work and back again. The White Cheddar is as strong as the regular Cheez It white cheddar, but without the seasoning.

Candywise, this product is crap.

So many different PB things in it that go nowhere. Tries to be a Pay Day, 5th Avenue, Reese's Bar all in one and fails.
    Last edited by Port; 09 Feb 2007 at 02:55 PM.

Better watch out for that Pringle's fat. It'll make your anus leak like a faucet.

4. I liked these, but they have been out for awhile now.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. Also been out for a while. Closest thing I can find to my extinct Planter's Cheese Balls. But still not the same thing.

I didn't know Planter's stopped making cheese balls. I used to love those things.

7. The internet is made of tubbies.

8. I hate any kind of specialty food, because inevitably if I end up liking it, it goes out of production due to not being popular enough.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I didn't know Planter's stopped making cheese balls. I used to love those things.
    IAWTP. That is a crime. Did they take their awesome crunchy cheese doodles in a can off too? What the hell were they thinking?!

10. Natural Cheetos are the shit