Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'My New Favorite Cookie' or TNLs Official food variations thread

1. The only sweets I eat are either those little Disney gummy packs or Twizzlers. Just getting that out there.

2. Forgot to mention Churro flavored Bugles. They taste like Bugles with cinnamon sugar on them... which is a win btw.

I'd also like to thank DNG for making this thread. By looking up info on snacks, I found a place to order a case of Clamato Chips. 72 1oz bags for $23. WIN.
    Last edited by Port; 09 Feb 2007 at 04:24 PM.

3. I like Spicy Cheetos, but I can't find them anywhere here? They are plentiful in the south tho.

4. Speaking of Planters, does anyone remember those wafer peanuts filled with peanut butter and jelly that they used to make? They only made them for a year or so about ten years ago. Some really good shit.

Ah, here we go, P.B. Crisps. http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/159/

EDIT: Also, Jalapeno Cheddar Doritos 3Ds were really good. Discontinued too.

Garden Salsa Sun Chips are the best ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunchips-garden-salsa.gif 
Views:	44 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	22616  
    Last edited by Survival Kid; 09 Feb 2007 at 04:48 PM.

5. I'll have to try those Sun Chips. I love the original and french onion flavors.

I'll also add that Chili Cheese Fritos >>> all other Fritos

6. I like the White Cheddar Cheetos Puff curls, but here in NJ its like trying to find Bigfoot. Those snacks are a dying breed here.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Anyone ever have Utz Caramel Puff N Corn? They're kind of like Pops, only covered in caramel. Good, but kind of weird. I seem to only be able to find them in this one store in the ghetto.

8. Garden Salsa Sun Chips and Chili Cheese Fritos are indeed the shit. Chili Cheese are somewhat hard to come by in northern NJ.