Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good multi purpose USB wifi?

1. Good multi purpose USB wifi?

Just wondering if there are any good 3rd party USB wifi plugs that would work with a DS, Wii and PSP?

2. I'm interested in this, too.

3. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1134701971203 That is the only device that comes to mind. It says PSP on the box but it clearly states "Connect other Wi-Fi devices, including notebooks and consoles." in the description. I've heard good things about it but at that price you can just get a wireless router.

4. ^^^^

Thanks for the heads up, I may try that. Getting my own router is not an option since I am currently using someone else's machine and their WEP key for some reason is fully compatible with my DS but my PSP and a friend's Wii will not recognize it.

5. Get an additional wireless access point that connects through your ethernet. From my experience USB wireless adapters are awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Get an additional wireless access point that connects through your ethernet. From my experience USB wireless adapters are awful.
    They are.

7. "WEP key for some reason is fully compatible with my DS but my PSP and a friend's Wii will not recognize it"

PSP doesn't connect to WEP, just WPA. I dunno about Wii, but there's no online features, so who cares

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    PSP doesn't connect to WEP, just WPA. I dunno about Wii, but there's no online features, so who cares
    Wii can connect using WEP. So you can vote on stupid shit securely.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. Or rather, insecurely.

10. I think there is something wrong with your brother's router dylan, I'm pretty sure ryan was able to connect to my router with his wii using a wep key
    "I don't like fellas that kill me. Not in general."