Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Bionic Woman

1. Bionic Woman

So they cast her.

Quote Originally Posted by SHH!
    The Bionic Woman Has Been Cast
    Source:The Hollywood Reporter
    February 13, 2007

The Hollywood Reporter says that young British actress Michelle Ryan has landed the title role on NBC's drama pilot "The Bionic Woman."

"Bionic Woman," from NBC Universal TV, is described as a re-imagination of the 1970s series. Ryan will play a bright woman who is transformed into a technological wonder with $50 million worth of bionic components implanted in her body.

Ryan is best known for her five-year turn on the popular BBC soap "EastEnders."

A fansite.
    http://www.michelleryan.org.uk/

Pics to follow.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Didn't see this coming.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. More into on the show which got picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by SHH!
    Full Bionic Woman Details!
    Source: ComingSoon.net
    May 14, 2007

ComingSoon.net has posted NBC's 2007-08 primetime schedule, which includes new details on "Bionic Woman," that will air Wednesdays from 9-10 p.m.:

Struggling as a bartender and surrogate mom to her teenage sister, Jaime Sommers (Michelle Ryan, "EastEnders") didn't think life could get much harder. But when a devastating car accident leaves her at death's door, Jaime's only hope for survival is a cutting-edge, top-secret technology that comes at a hefty price. With a whole new existence and a debt to re-pay, Jaime must figure out how to use her extraordinary abilities for good, while weighing the personal sacrifices she will have to make. Ultimately, it's Jaime's journey of self-discovery and inner strength that will help her embrace her new life as the Bionic Woman. Also starring are: Mae Whitman ("State of Grace") as Becca, Jaime's younger sister; Miguel Ferrer ("Crossing Jordan") as Jonas, the man who employs Jaime's boyfriend; Chris Bowers ("Rescue Me) as Will, Jaime's boyfriend, who performs the operation; Will Yun Lee ("Witchblade") as Jae, the specialized operations leader; and Molly Price ("Third Watch"), as Ruth, Jonas' second-in-command. "Bionic Woman" is produced by NBC Universal Television Studio and executive-produced by David Eick ("Battlestar Galactica"), Glen Morgan ("The X-Files"), Michael Dinner ("Kidnapped") -- who also directed the pilot -- and Jason Smilovic ("Lucky Number Slevin"). Laeta Kalogridis ("Birds of Prey") is also an executive producer on the pilot.

4. That's quite a bionic rack.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Gotta love the European womens.

6. Titties for real.

7. This seemed like it would dead in the water, but those preview pics proved otherwise.

8. Reading the plot, though, this show makes no sense. Why would anyone spend $50 rebuilding some bartender? I don't rember what the woman in the original show did, but at least Steve Austin was somebody important like an astronaut.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Reading the plot, though, this show makes no sense. Why would anyone spend $50 rebuilding some woman?
    Fixed, but still baffling...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

10. She fell into some nanobot juice someone accidentally left outside a navy base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS