Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Bionic Woman

1. So what are the best shows this fall IYO? I caught abit of caveman and it was horrible.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    So what are the best shows this fall IYO? I caught abit of caveman and it was horrible.
    I wanted to see that too! They need to just recreate Frasier with cavemen and it should be pretty good. I always enjoy those commercials.

I accidentally caught some show called Reaper on the CW and it was a decent comedy with potential. It's about a guy working at a home depot like store with his friends, so it has the shitty retail job comedy angle, but he also has to work as a bounty hunter for the devil. I missed the beginning so i really have no idea how they set this all up. I'm going to keep going with it for another couple weeks.

If you never started watching Friday Night Lights last season that is an awesome show.

Big Bang Theory was one of the worst train wrecks I've ever seen.

3. I saw Cavemen and didn't like it either. I had high hopes for it since I liked the commercials so much.

So far best fall show was Smallville I guess, and Avatar. So far I not seen a good "new" show yet.
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2h2hzcx.gif
    Fight Like A Robot!

4. I liked Chuck. If you can ignore the obvious flaw that it would be dumb to leave someone so important out in the open,and not under constant government supervision.And its got the "man known as Jane" as one of his super agent guardians. And a female super spy hotter than Cameron Diaz ever was at her prime.

5. Chuck's awesome. It knows its bad cheese and that makes it alright good cheese. Plus anything with Jane in it is great in my books.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 04 Oct 2007 at 10:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Pushin' Daises any good?
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2h2hzcx.gif
    Fight Like A Robot!