Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda: Twilight Princess Official thread V 2.0

1. Zelda: Twilight Princess Official thread V 2.0

So here's the new thread since Josh is really worried about the database.

TP rocks I'm like 40 hours into it and I'm in the sky dungeon just got the second clawshot it is the hotness.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. THE DATABASE!!

I'm at around this point too. Been taking my time with this game, but enjoying it thoroughly. I hate having to go around Hyrule looking for those lame statues...seems like filler to me.
    Last edited by George; 14 Feb 2007 at 09:26 AM.

3. I didn't think it was too bad since they mark them on the map, so it was a pretty quick thing, I think it took me all of 30 - 60 minutes to do.

Based on how many hearts I have and how many dungeons there are left I'm going to say I still need about 12 - 13 more heart pieces, have all the bugs, need about 32 more poes. I'm really taking my sweet ass time through this game and just throughly enjoying it as I go.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. since i wasnt able to get an answer in the last thread.

okay somebody tell me if my games busted. i have the GC version and i'm on the fight with Zant. during his first form i'm always sucked towards the water unable to move and my hearts slowly tick away regardless of what i seem to do. i've read all the faqs and they don't mention anything like this so what's the deal?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    since i wasnt able to get an answer in the last thread.

okay somebody tell me if my games busted. i have the GC version and i'm on the fight with Zant. during his first form i'm always sucked towards the water unable to move and my hearts slowly tick away regardless of what i seem to do. i've read all the faqs and they don't mention anything like this so what's the deal?
    Yeah. go to Blockbuster or something and rent another copy. I never had that happen to me.

6. Got about 5 hours in today and am through the first dungeon. I'm loving this game...I've been kind of indifferent to the past few Zelda games but if this one keeps up the pace I can see myself enjoying it through to the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    since i wasnt able to get an answer in the last thread.

Call Nintendo.

8. "sirry american.
    you buy game.it is perfect frawress japanese programming.
    you spirred big american beer into gamecube.
    ha ha ha you sirry american."

9. herro shitty wak
    Where I play

10. WTF was up with the "music" in the Temple of Time?
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.