View Poll Results: What do you EARN per year?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • $60,000 +

17 12.06%
  • $35,000 - $59,999

36 25.53%
  • $25,000 - $34,999

22 15.60%
  • $1 - $24,999

43 30.50%
  • $0 I'm in school, spoiled, etc.

23 16.31%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1121232425

Thread: How much do you pull down?

1. One step away from SBS imo.

2. SBS?

3. Shaken Baby Syndrome.

4. No way, I don't want to hurt her. I just want her to calm down. She is an INTENSE baby. She doesn't just cry like a normal baby does, she goes to hyperdrive and screams, then sweats buckets and her face turns to crimson red. WTF, devil spawn is so cute tho.

5. You look a lot more feminine than I thought you would by the way.

I always figured you were... like as big and powerful as Ryo. And could throw fireballs that go 2 feet.

6. That's what they all say. "I didn't mean to hurt her, she was just crying so much, I just wanted her to stop." I got lucky, my two were pretty easy to please.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    You look a lot more feminine than I thought you would by the way.

I always figured you were... like as big and powerful as Ryo. And could throw fireballs that go 2 feet.
    ah, I am just a short asian dude. The only fireballs I throw are those coming out of my ass.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    It's absurd. Granted, the semi-famous or the retired jocks who have shows make a fucking ton, but the behind-the-scenes guys who really run everything (creatively and otherwise) get nothing. It's depressing. Living in Florida makes things that much worse, since prices for homes here are astronomical (even after the housing market collapse). Insurance and Property taxes for a $200,000 home (and good luck finding a home in a decent neighborhood for that price) here are in the neighborhood of 10k-15k a year. How is anyone supposed to survive down here?

I'm not one to throw all my chips into one basket, but what I'm doing with my career is as close to it as I've ever come. Radio pays shit anywhere, but I'm banking on the hope that by gaining experience and showcasing some creativity, things will pay off in the long run. I have zero idea what to do if it doesn't. No pressure right?
    What station? I have a degree in broadcasting and used to live in S Florida. I was offered a position at ZZR but didn't want to work for clear channel. Now I'm a line cook at a PF Changs in S Carolina.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    What station? I have a degree in broadcasting and used to live in S Florida. I was offered a position at ZZR but didn't want to work for clear channel. Now I'm a line cook at a PF Changs in S Carolina.
    WAXY. Oddly enough, with South Florida being a sports wasteland and possibly the worst current sports market, we have 4 all-sports radio stations.

10. How much do you pull down?
    ALL OF IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!