Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: Justice League of America - Live Action

1. ...could it be? Is some semblance of sanity being brought to this project?
    Justice League Movie News: No More "Justice" Down Under
    Posted by Nomad on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today, the oncoming train wreck that is the Justice League movie put one in the win column, although inadvertently! Bad news for them means good news for fans...

As always, our minister of geek-film info, Archangel, has the scoop...
    It's official folks....

WB's upcoming Justice League film has been denied the standard rebates by the Australian government and will quickly be on the move. Sources inside WB have been telling me for weeks they were pushing director George Miller to move production to Canada, but one last attempt was made to stay down under. It didn't work.

Now, what does this mean for Miller and his cast? Plenty. In those same conversations, I have been told he was mainly hired so he could deliver the rebates, thus justifying a mega-budget being spent on a virtually no-name cast. With those hopes out the window, it is being said that WB execs may seek a new director and replace most of the rumored cast by mid-April.

With Canada being the top choice and a 90% probability, could WB make one final push to suit up Tom Welling? I certainly hope so....

To read the actual announcement, just hit THIS LINK!
    I think a revamp is just what this project needs. It always baffles me that, in a world where there are hundreds of quality stories already told in the pages of comics, Hollywood can still muck things up to no end. Stay tuned as we watch the drama unfold and find out...just why the hell Archangel seems obsessed with Tom Welling. Creepy, dude. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I know its speculation, but thank god.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. Its back and all fans wept.

Quote Originally Posted by SHH!
    Justice League to Start Filming Next Year?
    Source: Herald Sun
    August 5, 2008

In an article at the Herald Sun in which director George Miller praises Megan Gale's screen test for Wonder Woman in the Justice League live-action movie, the following bit was dropped as well:

Initially slated to be filmed Down Under, Miller conceded production had been moved offshore, with a plan to resume filming next year.

We'll have to wait and see if Warner Bros. Pictures confirms the above at some point down the line.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Ghetto Man had better be in this.

5. If you thought Superman Returns was a fucking trainwreck...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!