Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Potentially ridiculous BB Clearance

1. Call of Cthulhu is overpriced though. NARC is too horrid to even be in my collection no matter how little it costs.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. I won't be going out of my way for this.

3. Good luck finding anything on the list. Tons of people are picking the stuff they could find up already and taking it back to pricematch on Monday. Plus this is all over every major deal forums (SD, FW & CAG) and now everywhere else too.

Some stores are, supposedly, puling everything into the back now to bring it all out Monday morning. But I'm guessing a lot of that is employees grabbing what they can for themselves.

Good luck though.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. The ones I've stopped by have pulled up stock. Gonna be a busy Monday morning hunting.

5. I'd be amazed if I could find a copy of Psychnauts. Oblivion at 10 bucks sounds kick ass too.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Call of Cthulhu is overpriced though.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Might as well put my hat into the 'I'll buy "x title" if you find it and I don't have it after tomorrow' game(I will be checking 3 different Best Buy stores tomorrow, so there is a chance that I could find everything I'm looking for):

PSP

Death Jr - 1.99
    Tokobot - 1.99
    Worms - 1.99

Me and My Katamari - 4.99
    Ridge Racer - 4.99

Infected - 9.99
    Monster Hunter Freedom - 9.99
    Popolocrois - 9.99

If someone finds titles on this list and are looking to sell to me, I'll gladly pay an extra 3-5 dollars(depending on the original price of the title, it might even be more) on-top of what it cost you + shipping.

The reason I'm looking for so many psp titles is that I've just recently started picking up retail games(up until now I've been doing the homebrew scene pretty heavily) and the only other games I have are Ghosts n Goblins, Untold Legends 1 and Exit(which all were purchased very VERY recently; so none of them are available for trade, sadly)

After I return from my scavenger hunt tomorrow, I'll update my post in regards to what I've found and what I'm still looking for...so feel free to check this post if your interested in making a deal.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

I paid a lot more money for a lot of those games.

A whole lot more. Now I'm really sad.

I know 4 best buy's, and I have off tomorrow. It's going to be a fun day.

(And I just bought hotel dusk and phoenix wright today too.)
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 25 Feb 2007 at 05:25 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. I have class tomorrow but I'll try and check out some best buys either before or after class but I doubt they'll have any of this stuff, some of these days I was looking for when BB dropped them to 20 and not a single BB around me had them then so I doubt they're going to have them tomorrow.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. If anyone could find me copies of Moto GP 2006 and Tony Hawk for Xbox 360, I'd be much obliged. Payment would go out this Friday.