Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Potentially ridiculous BB Clearance

1. If any one picks up an extra copy of Spartan Total War on GC and King of Fighters NeoWave I'd gladly buy them off you.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DougDaBroadcasta View Post
    Just got back from Gastonia, NC store.

Had ONE game from the sale. Feel the Magic-2 copies. That's it.

Hope you guys had a better haul than me. My store had, basically, nothing at all.
    Same here, except mine was one copy of Advance Wars DS. Slim pickings in the NY area..

3. Lunch in 7 minutes, I might try to get RR6.

I found about 8 games but didn't find some I really wanted.

GBA: Power Tennis
    GBA: Mario & Luigi
    GBA: F-Zero GP Legend
    Any of the DDR mixes/bundles
    Scrapland
    Mechassault 2
    Cube Fire Emblem
    Spartan Total Warrior
    Luigi's Mansion

Are the ones I wished I could find.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Anyone interested in starting up a clearance trade system? Practically everything on the list is 2 dollars anyway. For instance, I'd be willing to trade my Advance Wars DS for Megaman X collection or Fire Emblem for the Cube.

6. My store was lacking in product as well.
    Only ended up with:

PS2 Beatmania bundle - $1.99
    GBA Drill Dozer - $1.99
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Beatmania for 1.99?!? Wow, that's sweet.

Store in NYC was cleaned out. There were a bunch of DDR Ultramix 3 (Xbox) with pad, I bought one while other kids bought like 6-7 copies each.

I was surprised, there was NO ONE at my store. Odd since my town is full of cheap ass bastards.

There wasn't a whole lot to choose from, but I did snag Me and My Katamari, Burnout 3, and Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. Katamari was the only one out of my list that I really wanted though.

Kudos to my local store for actually having the clearance prices marked. In the store I used to work at that wouldn't have happened for several days.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. I got Drill Dozer, Ninja Gaiden, and saw FF: CC but forgot it was on the list until after the sale and passed it up. I tried to get Super Monkey Ball for the GC, but that rang up at the regular price, and the clerk was told by his supervisor that the list would only be honored if the price instantly rang up at whatever their clearance price was listed as - they wouldn't adjust it to suit the list. So for $4, I got two games (well, more actually, since NG has the NG trilogy on it) - I'm happy. I was surprised that they didn't have any 360 stuff, not even the Oblivion CE despite dozens of copies being in the store.

There weren't many people there at open when we came, either. One group of four people just wanted the Sonic collections, and we helped each other look for stuff. They didn't find anything they wanted, but I at least snagged two games I was interested in. None of the clearance prices were marked, and all of the games were just in their regular areas without any notice of them being clearance items.

Some of the games are listed on the Best Buy site for $2, but none of the ones I'm interested in seem to be available.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 26 Feb 2007 at 11:32 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. I did better than I thought I would. I showed up right when the opened and managed to get:

Drill Dozer
    Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
    Soul Calibur II (Xbox)
    Nanobreaker
    Painkiller: Hell Wars

I went to another Best Buy after that and they didn't have anything else I wanted.
    Last edited by Shinobi128; 26 Feb 2007 at 12:20 PM.