Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I download torrents at college?

1. How do I download torrents at college?

I've been using Azureus forever, however it will not download files at all while I'm at school. I switched to utorrent from the advice of a friend. I was able to download a 700mb file, which downloaded at about 1.2mbs a second, SWEET! However, I haven't been able to download ANYTHING since then. I've messed with all the configurations in an attempt to get something to download with no avail. What's going on?! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, if not, can a mod please move it to the appropriate section.

2. Move out of the dorms.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. How about getting things through legitimate means?

Ah, I'm just fucking around.

4. Before anyone gives this tool a serious answer, read his post history.

5. I don't need to... I just noticed the moronic japanese in his sig and that tells me enough.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Bah, so no one is going to help? Or is this an excuse for everyone to be a fag like Stibbons? I'm just asking because Stibbons has been looking for some people to fag it up with for quiet some time. And I'm sure he's tired of sending PMs to random people asking if they want to get cyber blown.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JiN-RaiDeN View Post
    quiet
    quite.

Nihongo ga wakaru ka? Wakaranakereba sig ni kakanai de. Baka mitai yo.

Kedo, nihongo ga wakatara, doshite baka na nihongo wo kaita? Otaku da ka? Tabun kanojo tsukuru koto ga dekinai na.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JiN-RaiDeN View Post
    Bah, so no one is going to help? Or is this an excuse for everyone to be a fag like Stibbons? I'm just asking because Stibbons has been looking for some people to fag it up with for quiet some time. And I'm sure he's tired of sending PMs to random people asking if they want to get cyber blown.
    Wow. This is not the way to get answers. Try forwarding ports, so on and so forth.

9. Also, check encryption settings, but don't "Force" them. I don't know how azureus works with that kind of shit because I use uTorrent.

10. Google might help. I heard it can do that.