Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Shipuden

1. It seems VIZ is gonna really start cranking out the naruto manga in the US now. They just announced Naruto Nation and plan to put out 3 volumes a month to catch up to the Japanese releases and the new story arc.

2. Really thats pretty cool i always wondered how they were going to do that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Has anyone seen Shippuuden 26 yet? It's incredible.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_ View Post
    Has anyone seen Shippuuden 26 yet? It's incredible.
    Truth. What a way to end an episode.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

5. Those of us that have read the manga know that its only gonna get better.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. I'm way behind on all this, in the first show when does the filler arc start? I'm on episode 110 or so, am I getting close to it?

7. After the naruto and sasuke fight on top of the stone statues its all filler from there just switch to Shipuden. If that doesn't answer it check Wikipedia.

8. Episode 135 is the magic number. But make note of Kaboom's post as it may be 138.

9. Chirst, over 80 episodes are filler? Is any of it worth watching at all?

10. I just avoided the fillers entirely. My friend who watched them all said they sucked for the most part. Except for the Rock Lee filler and I think a Gaara filler. It amazes me that after almost 2 years of fillers, Naruto is still going really strong.

I have been watching it since the beginning doing the week by week thing so the fillers was complete agony. However thanks to that, the manga pulled far away. Kishimoto and the studio have done Shippuden extremely well. So far we have had a couple of off weeks [no episodes] but I appreciate that since it really limits the need for fillers. You will really enjoy Shippuden. The series as a whole has matured and is truly superb.