Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Shipuden

1. I'm a big rock lee fan so I'll watch those, as I did waste my time downloading 105-220 anyway. I just hope they don't start up this shit again.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Chirst, over 80 episodes are filler? Is any of it worth watching at all?
    Konketsu got it right the rock lee filler is the only one i watched all the way through. Though if your a rock lee fan, he is in most of them but switch to Shipuden as soon as possible you won't regret it or miss anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rem
    It amazes me that after almost 2 years of fillers, Naruto is still going really strong.
    yeah i was telling my friend about this the other day. But i was really dissapointed and I'm sure fans of the manga are too, that they didn't animate the Kakashi Gaiden which shows how kakashi got his sharingan. Which they released when the manga went on hiatus before the animes filler seasons.
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 10 Sep 2007 at 02:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. I have to say the manga arc they're going through right now is really strong.

4. I'm behind a few chapters but it's really sick.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. I'm avoiding the manga and sticking to the show. I hate reading mangas.

6. It is a shame they did not animate the Kakashi Gaiden. Hopefully, Kishimoto releases it as an OAV. Agreed that this current manga arc is developing very well.

7. OMFG WHY ARE THEY SKIPPING WEEKS?! THIS WILL NOT SATISFY MY NEED FOR NARUTO!

8. heh just be glad its not another filler.

9. It's painful to wait, nonetheless. I'm glad that they are finally into the new arc but it's fucking retarded to have to wait almost a month for new eps.

10. I think I read somewhere that they lost alot of viewers during that long ass filler so they're trying not to do that again.