Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Shipuden

1. Naruto: Shipuden

Yeah so Narutos legendary filler season is finally over and the series is back under a new name: Shipuden, hurricane chronicles apperantly. Anyways eps 1-2 came out as a double ep get 'em at the usual places. Ep 3 came out last week with 4 slated for this week. Now on to some actual discussion.

Ep 1-2: I didn't like that it started out with a flashforward kinda took away the emotion from Narutos return...other than that good ep except that for a double the pacing was slow, i mean they re-introduced a bunch of people but it really went nowhere...but Narutos back!

Haven't seen ep 3 yet so lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. I'm reserving judgment here. They could go right back into filler after this bullshit fight with kakashi.

3. Haha that would be so gay i would completely give up the anime if they did that but i doubt it but still it doesn't seem like there's alot of ground to cover between where the manga is at now and how fast the anime is going to progress...
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. Did the manga take a break for the anime to need that much filler, or what? I still don't get it.

5. It's crap and I hate it. The manga's still going strong though.

6. Say, one conclusion I've come to, though, is this:

Dragon Ball : Naruto :: Dragon Ball Z : Naruto: Shipuden

Too bad quality doesn't match, though.

7. How is Naruto better than shipuden its the same thing if anything Shipuden has higher production values...

8. That was actually quite funny

9. Chaoof, not sure if you got an answer to your question about anime, manga, and fillers but this is how it usually works. Anime follows the manga [for the most part] but once the anime gets to close to the source material [the manga], it needs to be slowed down. Instead of just putting the show on hiatus, they create episodes that are in no way connected to the source material, hence 'filler'. Filler is created to keep the interest of the fans while the manga continues. However, an anime may lose its spark during the fillers for unknown reasons[see Rurouni Kenshin]. Naruto and Bleach have been fortunate in that interest was still very strong during their filler run.

I have to agree with you Nei, that was quite funny.