Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 8595979899

Thread: Official Playstation 3 Thread Returns

1. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    I really don't understand what there is to lol about.
    NBA 2K6 is a high-res Xbox port. I'd rather play the first Shenmue than GRAW. FN3 is decent, but if you buy a console for EA sport games, then lol.

My reasons for buying a 360 at launch (Call of Duty 2, RR 6, PGR3, DOA4 and I guess Condemned) are lol, too, so I'm not saying I'm much better.

2. NBA 2k6 I was duped on. GRAW was great fun and where I really started playing with a lot of TNL'ers regularly on XBL. As for Fight Night, I enjoy sports games and it's an extremely fun boxing game; especially whenever you can get a few people over and pass the controllers around a bit.

3. Quit trying to rationalize your 360 purchase. You bought it because you wanted it, just like how Brian, Gooch, and J2D wanted a PS3 so they bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Quit trying to rationalize your 360 purchase. You bought it because you wanted it, just like how Brian, Gooch, and J2D wanted a PS3 so they bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlep
    There was Fight Night Round 3, NBA 2k6, and GRAW. I wanted to play the next-gen versions of all of them instead of the regular Xbox versions. If I had to redo it, I probably would've waited until Gears of War or the Elite release.

5. Then the conversation should have ended there, not with you explaining why you liked, or wanted those games.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. j2d asked. reading = hard