Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March, 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G View Post
    Nice find. After you finish that, Cold Fear should be right up your ally.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Cold Fear sucks compared to RE4.

3. Some of this stuff is a few weeks old but since I never posted them before figured why not now.

I can sadly say death note volume ten is easily the worst release to date, I really hope volume 11 picks up.

4. I loved If Chins..

I bought a 20 CD box of all David Sedaris' books for my school commute.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. So the 2 Comp USAs here in Columbus are going out of business. I stopped in one last night and so far games are only 10% off so nothing was that great a deal. Except a few of the games that were already on clearance. I picked up:

Final Fight Streetwise (ps2) - $4.49
    Lord of the Rings Tactics (psp) - $4.49
    World Series of Poker (xbox) - $2.69
    Fifa 2005 (gba) - $2.69

Plus a 40 foot extension cable to take to the arcade auction I'll be leaving for here in a few. Hope I find something good (& cheap!).

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    Great Scot! That's the best thing I've seen you buy. I knew a guy so good at online poker couldn't be that bad at making decisions.

To be fair, I would have picked up RE4 a long time ago but I don't own a cube. But now my roommate does so I can play it on his system.
    Last edited by Timber; 03 Mar 2007 at 07:18 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Wow. This game plays like ass. I need to give it some more time to get used to the controls and chaining aspect, but first impressions are not favorable.

Also came with FFIII DS case. So far it's "Ugh, random battles," but everything else is nicely done. At least it's on a portable system so I can do grinding while doing other things (like make this post).

7. I like giant robots I love turn based tactics game and it was only 20$, so I'm hoping this will feed my tactical handheld need. At least until FFT comes out for the psp, whenever the hell that is.

8. You can totally play FFT on PSP already.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dementia_ View Post
    You can totally play FFT on PSP already.
    No kidding, but I want the re-done one, since they did a complete overhaul on the story sequences.