Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March, 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I HIGHLY doubt it.
    Yeah, probably not, but I'll go tonight and find out.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. LOL I want to strangle the fuck out of Kid Icarus, I forgot they had redone NES music in the show though.

My McExperience. Hey, do you have the shamrock shake?
    Spanish McFuckbag: Chicken Sandwich? (They didn't really say that, although I wish she did, she just flat out said WHAT?!)
    Me: The special shake for the month.
    Taco Burritoass: WHAT?!
    Me: THE GREEN SHAKE!
    Chalupa Tortilla: No.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Yeah, probably not, but I'll go tonight and find out.
    If they do have it, chances are it'll be served in a dixie cup, cost $3 and have shrimp in it. Remember, this is a country that serves ginger-flavored Pepsi.

4. Pretty good so far. I approve.

5. The map in that game is horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I wonder if they have Shamrock shakes here? Guess I have to go to McDonalds tonight to find out.
    Shamuhrockoo shak!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post
    If they do have it, chances are it'll be served in a dixie cup, cost $3 and have shrimp in it. Remember, this is a country that serves ginger-flavored Pepsi.
    Ginger flavored Pepsi? I want to try that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. No shamrock shakes for me this year. See user title ^

9. No shamrock shakes here... le sad.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    haohmaru better find me a shamrock shake in LI!
    Last year the McDonalds by the DMV out by Old Country Road had them. I'll be out there soon enough, so i'll check.
    Donk