• Supreme Commander [PC]

1 1.82%
  • Virtua Fighter 5 [PS3]

8 14.55%
  • Winning Eleven: PES 2007 [PS2, PSP, 360, DS]

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL's GotM: February 2007

When we make these polls, can we make them end on the first of the following month or some time shortly thereafter? We don't need the old ones getting bumped or changed well after. The votes are all out of context as time goes on anyway.

2. I think Andy did set that but forgot February was 28 days and not 31, because that's how long it's going for.

Ah, cool. That's close enough. Nice work, Andy!

4. Crackdown gets the vote from me. Lunar Knights is a close second. I should have given it a pity vote.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. I'm still having a great time with Crackdown so it gets my vote. Homecourt gets my number 2 as it's a terrific sequel. Great game to put in when I don't feel like playing Crackdown.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I think Andy did set that but forgot February was 28 days and not 31, because that's how long it's going for.
    Yep. I've closed the poll for January now, in any case.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Haven't played any of those, doubt I ever will. But if my comp could actually run it supreme commander would win in a heart beat.

8. Poll over. I wonder what everyone's going to vote for next month since about the only things coming out are Motorstorm (3 people here will play that), and C&C 3 (5 people here will play that).

March is GRAW2 vs EDF2017 vs SvC:CFDS.