1 1.82%
  • Virtua Fighter 5 [PS3]

8 14.55%
  • Winning Eleven: PES 2007 [PS2, PSP, 360, DS]

0 0%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL's GotM: February 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x View Post
    Is anyone here really going to pay 50$ for god of war 2 next month?
    I am. I'm personally glad it isn't on the PS3. I don't know if I would be able to resist and I really don't feel like getting a PS3 any time soon.

2. VF5 imo. This game wins easily if it was the X360 release (and may win GotM in August anyway?). Crackdown just does not have enough content.

3. More content is coming to Crackdown.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    VF5 imo. This game wins easily if it was the X360 release (and may win GotM in August anyway?).
    Not going to be listed in August.

Unless it has online play.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. "Crackdown just does not have enough content."

I'd level this at VF5 moreso. It's like playing VF4 in high res with less features, especially since the PS3 is old-world. *confetti*

6. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    Poll over. I wonder what everyone's going to vote for next month since about the only things coming out are Motorstorm (3 people here will play that), and C&C 3 (5 people here will play that).
    shivering isles will be out in march 24th, maybe, if so, even though its not a new game per se, it will be the only new game i play.

as for this month, havent played anything here, but i get the feeling id have voted for crackdown, looks like a single player city of heroes, and thats a good thing for me. all i played this month was city of heroes and oblivion.
    Last edited by frostwolf ex; 01 Mar 2007 at 10:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

7. Voted for Lunar Knights because it's the only game I probably will play. I was interested in Crackdown, but it's getting too many mixed reviews, and I'm really not a big fan of that genre anyway.

8. I voted for MLB 2K7 because its the only game that I truly got addicted to playing this month, and I've never played a better baseball video game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex View Post
    shivering isles will be out in march 24th, maybe, if so, even though its not a new game per se, it will be the only new game i play.
    Do you know if it'll be available for download on XBL, or do you have to buy a physical disc?
    -Kyo

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I'd level this at VF5 moreso. It's like playing VF4 in high res with less features, especially since the PS3 is old-world. *confetti*
    Your point about VF5 missing modes from Evo is a fair one, and it sucks ass. However, this is how I see it -- I will still be playing VF5 six months from now, whereas I have already seen and done pretty much everything in Crackdown already, and will not touch it again until the new content comes out for it.