• Winning Eleven: PES 2007 [PS2, PSP, 360, DS]

0 0%
Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL's GotM: February 2007

1. TNL's GotM: February 2007

Previous entries:
    January 2007: Hotel Dusk: Room 215 [DS]
    TNL's Games of the Month 2006

This month was filled with a lot of lesser profile titles, making it hard to pick the ones that made the most impact or were the best received amongst our crowd, but a few certainly stood as obvious choices, like Crackdown and Virtua Fighter 5. So, hopefully the list makes a good attempt at covering the titles you cared about most this month, but if you were a particular fan of Gurumin, Monster Kingdom, Izuna, RotK XI, Chulip, or Ar Tonelico, feel free to post your thoughts on those as well, you dirty f-chan.

As usual, straight ports, retro compilations, and retro XBLA, Virtual Console, and PSN titles are ineligible. Exceptions can be made for ports if they have not otherwise been released domestically.

Anyway, for me, Gurumin is the only title I felt bad about leaving off, because it looked like a really fun little game, with a lot of personality. I definitely plan to pick that up when I can. As for my vote, I enjoyed the shit out Crackdown, so that gets my vote. I think Virtua Fighter 5 deserves a mention, though, because it is probably the "best" in a pure sense.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

If VF5 was on 360, it would win by a landslide, but it's not and no one played it. Crackdown it is, almost by default.

3. I did, so awesome.

4. NBA Street was the best game I played this month. No one else will vote for it though.

5. I've played both Crackdown and VF5. Crackdown easily for me.

6. Not that it makes any difference since Crackdown will run away with this, but Final Fantasy VI Advance came out in February, did it not?

7. The Halo 3 Beta enticer was really, really good.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Not that it makes any difference since Crackdown will run away with this, but Final Fantasy VI Advance came out in February, did it not?
    I do believe I played that on SNES, so I don't think it counts as a new release.

9. I haven't played a single game on that list.

10. Quote Originally Posted by elfneedsfood View Post
    NBA Street was the best game I played this month. No one else will vote for it though.
    I will. I only played a couple of things on that list and it was the best of them.

VF5 would've gotten my vote if I' d played it .
    -Kyo