Page 11 of 197 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

1. Thought it was suppose to be on Live at 6pm? Bitches.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. I cant get on
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. It's in Liberty City again. Trailer's loading for me, but ridiculously slowly.

4. Apparently it's been mirrored at gametrailers.com and a bunch of other sites... and they've gone down as well. I still haven't seen the damn thing.
    EXCUSE ME, I'M IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!

6. graphically, the game looks pretty damn next gen for a sandbox, no real gameplay shown. Is the guy middle eastern?

oh and yes liberty city

7. Direct GTA4 trailer download

Looks interesting, but no gameplay shown.
    Last edited by Schlep; 29 Mar 2007 at 06:38 PM.

8. I was really hoping it would be in Liberty City again.

Looks good.

9. this is bullcrap it wont load.

EDIT OOOOOh!! Links!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I liked Saints Row's gameplay, but its story and theme sucked. Gangs are lame as hell, which is why GTA3 and VC were better than SA.
    GTA:SA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GTA3,VC.I hope they dont go back to that lame ass Mafia bullshit for this one.I hope that your some kind of bad ass bank robber career crimainal like Deniro was in the movie Heat.I'd like to put together my own crew for bank jobs,kidnapping,extortion,etc.And i hope there is a character editor like in Saints Row.
    "Allways outnumbered,never outgunned"