Page 195 of 197 FirstFirst ... 181191193194195196197 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1968

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    YOU GOT GLAND TEFT AWTO? I WANT STEAR CALS AND HORD UP TWAFFIC!
    Two many L's, they can't understand you.

2. So Lost and Wanged is out. Anyone getting it? I will in the near future, but I gotta grab SF4 first.

3. I traded this game in ages ago. Now that it's cheap, I should pick it up again.

4. I got it and did the first mission. I had to remember how to play the game again. Feels really good to be back in LC with a new angle.

I forgot how good this game looks.

5. My wife's cousin knows the main voice actor for L&D, kinda cool.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So Lost and Wanged is out. Anyone getting it? I will in the near future, but I gotta grab SF4 first.
    I was hoping to, but then I'd noticed it was 1600 points. Is this just a couple of levels, or does it feel like a whole new game?

7. It's like a new chapter in the same world. New graphics, characters, dialog, radio, tv, internet, vehicles, weapons, bike physics, missions.

Big expansion pack, something like 8 hours to finish the story. If you didn't enjoy 4, there is no reason to get this.

8. How's the phone? Can you ignore it completely at last? Does anyone, at any point, call you up wanting to go bowling? Does it leave you the fuck alone to actually play the goddamn game, and not continually reset itself to active no matter how many times you set it to off, leave me the fuck alone, die you stupid nagging shitpile chunk of technological aggravation?

How to tell that GTA is nothing like the real world- You can toss a molotov cocktail into a crowd but you can't strap the cell phone to it first.

James
    Last edited by James; 18 Feb 2009 at 10:24 PM.

9. Cell calls aren't an issue. You pretty much initiate any calls and if you do get called it's most likely part of a mission you're on. They made checkpoints for missions now which is a welcome edition.