Page 196 of 197 FirstFirst ... 182192194195196197 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 1968

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

1. I started playing it last night and I like it, rockstar really should've made this as GTA4. playing as a bunch of rowdy ass bikers is a lot cooler than some smelly ass immigrants IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

2. http://ca.sys-con.com/node/977122

2nd expansion, ballad of gay tony... joke?

Both LOTD and Ballad on one disc, not requiring GTA4

also downloadable but requiring GTA4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ballad.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	45884  
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. so I could get this dlc on a dvd, install it to xbox and play it with gta4 that way?

hmm

edit: well that's even better
    Last edited by cka; 26 May 2009 at 04:52 PM.

4. With the disc version, TLAD and TBGT will run off the disc, and will not require GTA4.

If you download it, you need GTA4 for the common assets the DLC use.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. I'm glad I passed on L&D until now... a disc version will eventually get clearanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. So im nearing the end of GTA4 and it's been a lot of fun overall. And im interested in TLAD expansion. But the bike chases are the worst fucking part of of the game. How many are in the lost pack?

7. This past week or so I dove back into TLAD and finished it up today. Had a lot of fun, great side story, some cool mission overlaps from 4 and most of the missions were a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    So im nearing the end of GTA4 and it's been a lot of fun overall. And im interested in TLAD expansion. But the bike chases are the worst fucking part of of the game. How many are in the lost pack?
    Most traveling is done on bikes, some missions you have to be on a bike to ride with your Club. They changed the physics to make driving a bike easier.

8. So I rented the two pack expansion disk, played a little lost, found it lacking really, was almost just going to return the thing, when i decided I should at least give the other one a try. Holy shit thank god I did that. What a fun set of missions those have turned out to be, and I really like the main character.

Plus it's neat seeing everyone from the various games sort of almost interacting with each other.

9. The story integration between the 3 games is pretty cool.

10. Well, dj managed to get 360 back to play The Ballad, and then our gta disk finally got fucked up by the box, beyond repair. lol

So, here I go hunt for a used copy.