Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 183193195196197
Results 1,961 to 1,968 of 1968

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

1. Agh, I feel your pain man. My friends first GTAIV got its ass kicked by his Xbox too. Fuckin' carved a circle into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    Agh, I feel your pain man. My friends first GTAIV got its ass kicked by his Xbox too. Fuckin' carved a circle into it.
    No shit? Mine too. Hmm...maybe I didn't actually have to buy a new system then.

3. I'm pretty sure I read it happens from moving the system while disc is spinning. So you probably didn't need to fix it.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. I'm pretty sure one would know if they were shaking their system while playing a game, you fucking IDIOT.

My 360 didn't scratch my GTA4 disc, but GTA4 was the game that gave me DREs whenever I played it for more than two minutes, thus forcing me to buy my second 360.

5. I'm not talking about picking it up and shaking it you retard. When my buddies GTAIV scratched his 360 was on it's side and someone steped too hard and the system kinda wobbled. Heard a short grinding sound, but didn't think anything of it. The game DRE'd shortly after that checked the disc and it had a circle carved into it.

6. No, I never moved my system while playing. The game would freeze on occasion, the disc would spin like a motherfucker, and I would have to reset the system. One day it did it and I found a nice groove on the back of it.

7. http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/29/gt...3-pc-march-30/

for anybody w/o a 360 to pirate it to and wanted to play them

edit: they are genuinely more fun than stock gta4

8. Well, Gay Tony was. Good to see its finally hitting the other systems