Page 2 of 197 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1968

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    What a dumb question.
    Your face is dumb.
    Time for a change

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Countdown to a trailer? Suck my dick.
    Rockstar is a little delusional and pretentious with that website design. I don't see how they can really do much to significantly alter the GTA gaming experience and they need to because, quite frankly, that well has been tapped.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

  3. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    How fucking pathetic are people to get excited about the release of a trailer?

    At least they aren't charging for it like EA did for madden.
    Last edited by Wildkat; 01 Mar 2007 at 11:23 PM.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Rockstar is a little delusional and pretentious with that website design. I don't see how they can really do much to significantly alter the GTA gaming experience and they need to because, quite frankly, that well has been tapped.
    Look, this game could be GTA: SA in HD and that alone would make it sell a couple million copies. The GTA gaming experience is changed more drastically between iterations than any other game series I can think of, and especially more than any Nintendo franchise. How can GTA's well be dry when Mario and Zelda have been dipping the same water from the same well for going on decades now? If Miyamoto can keep reinventing the wheel to everyone's surprise and amazement, where does anything come off thinking that R* has already hit some ceiling in their own genre?
    Time for a change

  5. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    Look, this game could be GTA: SA in HD and that alone would make it sell a couple million copies. The GTA gaming experience is changed more drastically between iterations than any other game series I can think of, and especially more than any Nintendo franchise. How can GTA's well be dry when Mario and Zelda have been dipping the same water from the same well for going on decades now? If Miyamoto can keep reinventing the wheel to everyone's surprise and amazement, where does anything come off thinking that R* has already hit some ceiling in their own genre?
    Mario had one platformer out on the Gamecube and it wasn't the new fresh faced idea that we experienced with Mario 64. The same is often said about Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

    I like GTA, but there's no denying that with every new sequel to GTA 3 the new iteration's running legs were cut down drastically. Better graphics isn't going to make holding the X button to run from the police any more fun and the projected sales figures of the series were never in question.

    Full 2 player co-op -- now there's an idea that gets me excited again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

  6. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    Your face is dumb.
    I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me back to you.

  7. The "Your face" comeback is too powerful for your childish backtalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

  8. I'm looking forward to GTAIV, but then again I'm a sucker for this series. I'm even getting Vice City Stories next week, just because I've played every GTA since 3 and missing one in the middle just seems wrong somehow.

    But yeah, after jumping around the city in Crackdown GTA4 had better have something as fun to compare. I'm not really too worried about it, though.

    James

  9. My favorite part of GTA4 will be the media sensationalism around it come Q4. With the 2008 elections coming, expect politicians to get some easy soccer-mom points by speaking out against the game. Oh, and good 'ol JT will be sure to say something insane.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash View Post
    My favorite part of GTA4 will be the media sensationalism around it come Q4. With the 2008 elections coming, expect politicians to get some easy soccer-mom points by speaking out against the game. Oh, and good 'ol JT will be sure to say something insane.
    Rockstar should just go nuts with this. I want to be able to run the soccer moms off the road and then run the damn team over. Speaking of which, they need to put in children running around the game. That would piss people off, running little kids over playing ball in the park. Why stop at running over pimps and hos? Put the kids in!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo