Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

1. God damn is that one annoying commercial.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Haha, thats pretty funny. I wonder if there are people actually out there watching that commercial, "7:15:57:24 , 7:15:57:23 !"

Any predictions on where we think this next GTA is taking place? We've already seen, a GTA in "Portland" (GTA 3), "Miami"(Vice City), and "LA"(GTA:SA). Whats left? a fictionalized "New Orleans"? "Dallas"? or international, "Tokyo", "London", "Bangkok"?

New York.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    a fictionalized "New Orleans"?
    Chocolate New Orleans.

If they follow the trend of remaking classic GTA cities, London is the next stop.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    Chocolate New Orleans.
    This is what Im hoping it is. A version of the Chocolate City for the GTA series would be pretty awesome, I think.
    London has kind of been done already with the Getaway series, so I cant see them doing that...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    London has kind of been done already with the Getaway series, so I cant see them doing that...
    London was already done in the GTA series, too, but since most people pretend the series started with 3, it's been forgotten.

I don't see why it wouldn't go back to Liberty City. The other cities seemed to be regarded as spinoffs, else this wouldn't be IV.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 23 Mar 2007 at 03:22 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    "Portland" (GTA 3)
    Liberty City = NYC. How can anyone not know this?
    international, "Tokyo", "London", "Bangkok"?
    This is what I'm hoping for. Multiple San Andreas size 'continents' (one for Europe, one for Asia, one for a section of America we haven't seen yet... yeah, NOLA and the deep south will work, and maybe one for Latin America) you travel between via boat or plane (catch a ride at the air/seaport, or jack one and make the trip yourself, maybe finding secret shit on small islands along the way). As for the plot... if we're going globe-hopping, the perfect inspiration would be Kill Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    London was already done in the GTA series, too, but since most people pretend the series started with 3, it's been forgotten.
    Am I the only one who enjoyed the first 2 as much as 3? Not to say you don't, but just curiousity.

10. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Am I the only one who enjoyed the first 2 as much as 3? Not to say you don't, but just curiousity.
    No way, not at all. I loved the first 2 games. It actually may be possible that I played 2 more than any of the 3d ones combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.